ONLINE STORE WWW.STARSKA.CO
1. Client’s personal data are processed by the Seller in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997.
2. To register a Client Account and to place an order, the Client must provide their personal data and consent to the processing of their data by checking the relevant field on the Online Store’s website.
3. The Client is liable for providing incorrect personal data or other data which impede or prevent order execution.
4. The provision of Client’s personal data is voluntary, but necessary to execute an order and create a Client Account.
5. Personal data collected by the Seller are not disclosed to any third parties except for UPS Polska Sp. z o.o domiciled in Warsaw and the entity settling the transaction.
6. Personal data provided by the Client are used by the Seller for the purpose of internal records (not disclosed to any third parties). The Seller reserves the right to use the data for the purpose of individual market research of the goods offered by the Seller and the adjustment of the Online Store websites in line with Client’s suggestions.
1. The Seller, as the personal data controller, can commission the processing of personal data to another entity on the basis of a written contract in compliance with Article 31 of the Personal Data Protection Act of 27 August 1997.
7. The Online Store’s website may contain links to other websites that may require the disclosure of personal data. The Seller is not liable for the protection of personal data disclosed on other websites (linked on the Seller's website), because it is not the controller of the personal data provided via such websites.